We took another trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago!
The boys love talking to all the characters.
Jayden kept telling Pluto, "You're Mickey's dog, right?"
He was very concerned as to why none of the characters talk back. Ha!
Guess who got a Disneyland Pass!?!?
GAGA!!!
We went on a day when the place was empty! We were always the second or third person in line for the rides and to see the characters. We waited about three minutes to see Mickey. I love days like this!
Group shot!
Mickey's House
The boys had so much fun driving all the cars in Toon Town.
I had never seen Toon Town so empty! Brady was showing Gaga around...
Goofy's car
Brady's turn to drive
Gaga needed a ride, too!
Fire Truck
Brady's "Cheese" face on Small World
Jayden is at the age where he is scared to ride everything. The funny thing about that is when I was pregnant with Brady and we went, he rode it all! Anyways, Jayden wanted to ride the fish ride (Nemo Submarine), and the wait was only 15 minutes. We were talking to the guy who ran the ride and he said he had a great idea...he could take us to the screen room where we could see everything we would see on the sub, but we would see it on a tv! Perfect! Then we would know if we should wait in line. Well, I'm glad we got to experience it this way because as soon as Bruce came along (the shark), Jayden wanted OUT.
We'll try again later. :)
We had lunch, and headed to California Adventure. Jayden was brave enough to try the Jellyfish ride, and loved it! I rode with him the first time, then it was Gaga's turn.
I love the excitement on his face in these pics!
Waving to us!
Jayden didn't want to try the Toy Story ride at CA Adventure, maybe next time!
He loved the carousal!
Big boy!
The second time we went on it, I let Brady ride by himself and stood beside him.
He thought he was pretty cool, riding by himself!
A photo with Mickey at CA Adventure
Jayden was talking to Mickey!
Hugs!
Jayden and Brady love Bug Land
Brady gets so excited to ride the rides! "Brady, too!"
Bumper Cars
I think my mom giggled as much as Jayden did!
Chip and Dale!
Brady likes to hug them all.
Cheese!
Brady turned around and kissed one on the nose.
After we rode the Monsters Inc. ride, Sully came walking out! I don't understand why Jayden isn't afraid of that ride, but won't ride Toy Story! LOL...all on his own time. :) Brady kept saying, "BIG! BIG!"
We had a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment