I realized I hadn't uploaded my cell phone pics since before Christmas, so thought I would do that now! I found this pair of Fisher Price rollerskates at a yard sale a long, long time ago. We had a pair when I was little and loved them. When I saw them, I bought them, even though Jayden was only about a year old. Ha! When we were pulling the Christmas stuff out from under the stairs, Jayden saw them and got so excited. He's been practicing on them, and does pretty well. Of course he wears his helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads, and thinks they're pretty cool. I just need to find some wrist pads and we'll be set!

There are a lot of pics from Christmas in here. When Ryan was here visiting, he spent a lot of time reading to the boys, and the boys loved it!

My mom had a ton of Christmas activities for us to do while we were together. Here are some pics of the kids decorating Gingerbread Houses.
Jayden enjoyed eating the candy, instead of decorating with it. VERY Jayden! :)
(just like his Mommy!)
Brady, on the other hand, was very detail-oriented. He took a very long time planning where he wanted to stick each piece. We were laughing because he really did put so much into it!
His house looked very cute!
Jayden decided he would stick a few things on his roof.
Conner loved to decorate with the frosting! Can you see his green masterpiece?
The older kids enjoyed decorating, too!
Brady just kept bringing Ryan book after book!

I had taken the kids (Ryan, Jess, and Conner) a treat to the airport when we picked them up. We later found Conner's cookies under his crib. We got a kick out of this...
guess he didn't want anyone else to eat them!
I was able to have a special "date" with my nephew while he was here.
(Jess and I went out together, too!) I love when they visit.
Craig created this cool book before he left, and had it delivered to my mom's house. It was the story of the "Night Before Christmas," and he had recorded himself reading it. Conner was so excited to show Jayden!
Coloring
We also cut out and decorated sugar cookies!
Love my sister!
I taped all the Christmas pictures we received in the mail, on our pantry door. Brady's favorite picture was the one of Jamie's grandparents. Brady would walk straight to their picture, smile and laugh. He loved it!
We taught him that the picture was, "Great Grandma," so he would smile and say,
"Gee Mamaw."
We had a donut picnic in Gaga's front yard one morning...
Playing trucks with Reed
Silly Paigey
Jayden loves to play games. This one is a pizza game that tells you...add 3 pepperoni, take 2 olives off, etc. It reinforces math skills and counting. He played with this specific game for an hour one day! He loves when the timer goes off and it tells you how many of each topping you should have on your pizza. When he gets it right, he is so proud of himself!
Wearing the John Deer Tractor shirts Grandma and Grandpa brought back
for them from Minnesota.

Playing at the park
Driving the school bus! They had so much fun pretending to drop us off at school, and taking us on a tour through the zoo. Love their imaginations!
Big boys climbing to the top!
Brady loves to dress up as a Fireman...
and a Chef!
Jayden loves to do dot-to-dot workbooks!
I love when Jayden and Brady choose to cuddle together! I turned on a show for them, and went to blow dry my hair. When I came back to check on them, Jayden had gotten Brady's pillow pet our of his closet, and set up a place for him on his little couch.
Brady took Jayden a book and plopped down into Jayden's lap. Brady truly adores his big brother, and Jayden is so good with Brady.
Pepa and Mema came to visit. The boys love when they're here!
They both like to sit right next to Pepa.
Coloring with Pepa
Playing on the computer with Mema.
A few weeks ago, Jayden and I went on a special date while Jamie and Brady enjoyed some time at home together. They both love the one-on-one attention. Jayden wanted to go to the, "Prize Store," (99cent Store), and to Bakers.
He loves our special "Gates!"
(as many times as I try to correct him, he still calls them GATES. :))
Jayden is doing much better writing his name. He practices on lined paper, but this time he was making a card for one of his friends.
Walking to Bible Study
While Emily was in the hospital, Kylie got to hang out with us!
We played at the park....
Enjoyed some snacks...
And needed a bath after some hard playing...
Kylie was so good for us while she was here!
(and she let me do her hair!) I loved it!
Coloring
Jayden's favorite things about Walmart are the free cookies, and the airplane ride!
Brady, being COOL with my sunglasses...
Some more pics from the snow!
Brady is following in Jayden's footsteps and sleeping with lots of his "friends!" Brady wakes up slowly in the morning and enjoys hanging out in his crib for a while until he calls me to come get him. I walked in one morning, and saw him lining up all his animals...just like Jayden does!
This morning, we went to Lowe's to build a Dinosaur! Jayden was so excited to build, "REX!" He is always happy to see his buddy, Nate, when we go!
Waiting in line for the project...
All done! He named his dino, "Greeny!"
There was a choice to make him brown or green...of course, Jayden chose green.
Brady has a cold, so he had to miss today's Build and Grow project. I brought one home for him, and he and Daddy built his dinosaur.
He loves to hammer!
All done!
Please ignore the typos on my blog...I have limited time to post, so after I get everything up, I often times miss correcting everything! I do my best. :) At least you get to see all the pictures, right??!!
Have a great weekend!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment