Last Saturday my dad, the boys, and I took a trip to Apple Valley to celebrate Nana Cooper's birthday. She is my dad's mom. My sister and cousin share the same birthday as she does!
My Papa enjoyed having the boys there visiting, too!
Jayden is so thoughtful when it comes to birthdays. If I tell him it's someone's birthday, he wants to make sure to take them a hat and candles. I love how he's looking at Nana in this one.
Make a wish!
Brady said, "Again!" So, we re-lit the candles and sang again. :)
We made Nana brownies (with sprinkles) and took them to her house. We went out to dinner, and came back for her birthday celebration.
Then, it was time to play with Papa!
I love how Brady just studies what Jayden is doing!
The boys are so cute, they walk over and hand Papa a toy...
"Cheese!"
Happy Birthday to Nana!
February seems to be the busiest birthday month for us!
Next weekend we have 5 parties in 2 days! So busy and so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment