A few weeks ago, September and I took our oldest boys to Disneyland for the day!
Jayden has been dying to drive the cars (Autopia), so we headed there first. We waited about 15 minutes in line, so these two had a lot to discuss while waiting.
These pictures loaded completely out of order, so the pics of Jayden driving are somewhere below. Here are Nate and Jayden checking out Mater and McQueen.
Checking out his tires
Yep, I have a lot of pictures with these two cars and nope, it never gets old! :)
Jayden loves holding hands. I think it's because I always make him hold mine when we are out. He wanted to hold "Miss Timber's" hand.
Checking out the pictures on the way to Monsters Inc.
We got to watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Show while we were there.
I think this was Nate's favorite thing that day. He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates!
During the show, bubbles fall, confetti falls, the kids sing and dance, it's fun!
Here are the pictures of Jayden driving. He was an out of control driver!
I wish I could have gotten a picture from the front so you could see his face.
He giggled the entire time!


I can definitely wait for him to get his driver's license. :)
September brought pizza for us to have for lunch!
We went on so many new rides at CA Adventure, but I didn't take many pics that day. I tried to just enjoy the time with Jayden and friends. We did ride the Mickey wheel again!
Toy Story 3 box
The Jelly Fish Ride...one of Jayden's favorites!
The boys had a blast and were wore out by the time it was time to go!
We had a great time! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment