Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Disneyland Trip

Since we didn't make it to Disneyland on Tuesday, we decided to go today!
Every time we go, I always try to do something new with the boys. Today we decided to ride the train around the park. Jayden has been on all these rides, but not for a while, so they are all new to him.
Waiting for the train!
Here it comes!
I tried to hold out the camera and get a shot of the 3 of us, but cut Brady off. I took another one of just Brady and I, but it was blurry. I did my best! :)
I know I am biased, but I think I have the cutest little guys ever...
Jayden asked to meet the Conductor when we were done.
We were quickly informed that he is the "Engineer." :)
Time for a snack!
Here comes the boat.
Jayden was talking and waving to the ducks. :)
Inside Mark Twain's Cabin
We were in the right places, at the right time today! We turned a corner, and Jesse was hanging out! Jayden always has to carry on a conversation before a picture. Ha! Gives me time to take pictures though. ;).  He was talking to Jesse about the horse she rides. She was giving him a thumbs up!
This was the first time they met Jesse!
Hugs!
As we were leaving Disneyland, heading to California Adventure, we ran into Cinderella. When I asked Jayden if he wanted to see, "Cinderella," he asked, "Who is she, Mommy?" It's so funny. The concept of a "princess" is foreign to him.
Brady kept touching her dress, I think he has his first love. :)
I love how patient all the characters are at Disneyland. Cinderella sat and talked to the boys about their favorite colors, asked if they ate their vegetables at dinner, and so much more.
We seriously were so close to the exit and Mickey came walking out from behind the fence! We walked with him to his picture spot, and the boys got to hang out with him for a bit. Jayden was telling Mickey how he, "sleeps with a Mickey friend every night."
Not sure what else he was saying...
Picture time!
Kisses! Jayden always grabs his nose when he kisses him.
Brady's turn for kisses!
Hugs! I love how Jayden is patting Mickey on the head in this one. He was telling Mickey, "We will come back and see you again. Okay, Mickey?"
California Adventure Goofy was dressed as a Pilot!
Time for a picture!
Hugs
I was so proud of Jayden today! He rode 4 new things. (Train, Mark Twain Boat, Ariel Ride, and Mickey's Fun Wheel). He gets so nervous before a new ride. Once we're on, he likes them.
Brady is a trooper and always up for anything!
The boys cannot wait for the new Cars Land to open! When we were on the Ferris Wheel, we could see down into Radiator Springs. It looks like it is going to be so fun!
We had a fun day. The weather was so nice and it wasn't too crowded!

No comments:

Post a Comment