These pictures are from last week's Little Lambs.
We had our Kick-Off and it was FUN!
This past Wednesday we had 15 moms and about 25+ kids!
It is so fun to come together and hang out with other moms and watch our kids play. For our Kick-Off, we all stayed outside and visited. We started our Mom's Study about "Guilt-Free Motherhood" this week. The mom's went inside to do the study and the kids played outside.
We rotate babysitting, so the kids are always under supervision. :)
We rotate babysitting, so the kids are always under supervision. :)
The kids all did so well playing together!
The playhouse was a favorite.
I feel very blessed to share life with such amazing Moms!
Lindsey does a great job planning and leading our study.
Thanks for ALL you do, Lindz!
For those of you who think I do a great job of blogging everyday...I don't! :) I create a bunch of different posts, all in one day. I try to "post" one every few days, but I have about 5 sitting, waiting to be posted at a time. I don't get the chance to do it everyday, but I would love to! (but, when would I clean, cook, and do laundry?) I try to spend one naptime per week updating the blog for relatives outside of state, so they can keep up with our lives. (and for the rest of you who enjoy seeing what we do weekly) Jamie enjoys looking at the pictures as well. I tell him about our day, but he loves to see the boys and how they are enjoying life.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment