When the boys wake up in the morning, they usually play for a while in the playroom before we go downstairs. They both love to "read" and often times, Brady hands Jayden a book, so Jayden will read to him.

Daddy was taking the boys for a walk in the wagon before they went to bed...
I know I say it a lot, but Jayden truly is an amazing big brother!
Jayden was wearing his CARS slippers, and Brady started pulling on them. Jayden asked Brady if he wanted to try them out, and then put them on him. Can you see Brady's excitement? He adores his big brother. Do they fight over toys. Sometimes. Are they perfect? No. But...they play so well together and truly love each other. I love to watch them interact and play. Jayden takes care of Brady and teaches him so many things.
Here's a picture of Jayden putting his slippers on Brady. SO thankful for my cell phone...all of these pics are from my phone. I always have it on me, and usually my camera is downstairs.
Jayden wanted to build a bear cave.
I couldn't get Brady to turn around. Ha!
Brady has quite the obsession with shoes!
He loves to find Jamie's shoes in the closet and try to wear them around.
So funny!
The boys playing together...
Reed and Paige came over to play. These two were watching Dora...
(Only for a few minutes...okay, maybe seconds. If you know these two, you know they could do some serious damage. They are our little explorers/climbers!)
Controlled Chaos...we are so blessed with amazing friends!
Reed and Jayden wanted to watch Thomas. I put it on, and sure enough, when Brady saw the boys on the chair, he wanted to sit with them, too.
Our lives are beyond blessed!









No comments:
Post a Comment