Thursday, August 4, 2011

More Swim Pics...

The boys are loving swim lessons! They are every morning, Monday-Thursday for two weeks. Jayden wakes up excited to go! Hanging out before it starts...
 They are getting along so well!
 Such a fun place to swim!
 I'm going to brag a "little" bit...I am SO proud of Jayden! (I'm always proud of him, but I'm super proud for this) We moved him up to a class with 4 and 5 year olds. I didn't know how he would do, but he is doing GREAT!! 
Here he is swimming with his arms...all the way around...
 Blowing bubbles
 Learning to lay back and kick
 Kicking to swim...
 He has to hold his breath and go under to reach his ring. He comes up and yells, "I did it, Mommy!" and gives me a thumbs up! So...you "might" be able to tell who the 3 year old is in his class, but...who cares! He is proud of himself and I am proud of him, too! :)
 Waiting at the wall for his turn
 Coming back up from being underwater
 Ready to swim!
 Holding his breath
 Swimming!
(well, kinda)
 Kicking
 Floating
 After swim, we went to the Dollar Tree, so he could choose a prize!  He did so well at swim all week. I made a sticker chart for him, starting from day 1, and he worked hard to fill up his chart. He chose a piggy bank to paint, so we got one for Conner, too!
 I love this picture...he is concentrating so hard!
So fun! We are headed to swim at Aunt Bev's House after naps...
more pics to come!

1 comment:

  1. Love the swim pics! Especially them laying on the towels. Cousins are so fun!

    ReplyDelete