I love dressing Brady in Jayden's old clothes! I think it is so fun to think back on the memories we made with Jayden, wearing the same thing. I often get images stuck in my head of exact places we were when Jayden had on that same outfit. Looking back on this outfit was fun! Here is a picture of Brady from Knott's Berry Farm yesterday...

Jayden wore the same outfit to Disneyland in 2009. Jayden was 20 months when he wore this and Brady is 15 months. I think Brady may grow up to be bigger than his brother. :) This picture is from a trip we took to Disneyland with Josh and Kristin.
Here is a picture from Knott's two years ago.
It's a different shirt, but same hat.
Here is the same outfit (almost), same place, just different son. (and my dad is as handsome as ever!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking back at pictures when Jayden was Brady's age. I am so sad at how fast time has gone by, but I am loving every minute of life with my boys. I love taking them to fun places,
and sharing in their excitement when they see new things.
and sharing in their excitement when they see new things.
I'm working on posting pics from Knott's, but when I saw these pictures of Brady, I realized I had pictures of Jayden in the same outfit and started to reminisce. SO fun!! Back to looking through pics while the boys continue their naps...
where does the time go???
where does the time go???


This is so cool! I love that the kids gets to share clothes. I get to see Baylee's clothes on my niece and that always brings back memories..but when it's your same dad with the same clothes on a different kid..it just is so sweet! :)
ReplyDelete