We went to Lowe's this morning for another Build and Grow Project!!
Jayden loves to build and is so excited when I tell him we are going to Lowe's!
Conner took building very seriously. He is so cute!
Today, they built little lockers!
The boys were calling them toolboxes. :)
Concentrating
Lindsey, Reed, and Paige
He loves to build things, just like his Daddy!
Paige working on her locker
Hammering away
Lindz and her kids working on their projects
I love their little hammers and aprons
Putting the shelf in his locker
I love attending special events with my boy!
Time for stickers!
Conner and Jayden sticking the stickers on
Stickers
Jayden was looking for the letters to spell his name
Reed hammering away on his locker
Paige was very into it!
The top of Jayden's locker
Cheese!
Racing through Lowe's!
Lindz and I
Sisters
We went to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory!
The boys were SO excited to eat in the Train Car!
Mommy's Little Boy
We had a fun double date with our little guys
Jayden ate his entire plate of spaghetti, plus some of my meal! I think he might be growing...I think the boys are going to eat us out of the house when they are older! :)
Yummy!
Conner enjoyed his lunch, too!
I am enjoying these last few days with my sister before they all head home. I am sad to see her leave, but am SO thankful we got to spend this month together. We made a lot of special memories with our families.
I love you, Jenn!
No comments:
Post a Comment