Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Always having fun...

It seems like no matter what we're doing, we are always having fun!
My boys love to play with Mr. Potato Head. 
The boys were giggling so hard at each other, so I grabbed my phone and captured why...
Brady put on the glasses (upside down) and thought it was
 hilarious because it made Jayden laugh! (I was laughing, too!)
Jayden decided to dress up too...
The police hat cracks me up, and yes, he put the mouth in upside down. 
Jess was playing, "Just Dance" on the Wii, so my little monkey decided he wanted to play! It was so cute. We attached the remote to his arm and he was trying to keep up.
 He loves the laptop, like Mommy...like son!
 Aunt Sheree had a BBQ on Sunday and the boys had a blast. She brought out Play-Doh and that is always fun! Brady had to climb ON the table, of course.
All the boys!
 Brady loves Cody. I think he loves that he is smaller than him. :)
Cody is so cute and just studies the boys as they play.
It won't be long before he joins in on the fun!
 Having a water fight with Auntie Wendee
 We roasted Smores on the bbq...so fun!
 I know this is completely blurry, my camera battery was dead, so I had to use my phone. Still cute though. The four of us have grown up together. We've camped together our entire lives, and now we get to raise our boys together. I don't remember many vacations without their family. We've always gone to the same church, spent almost every Friday night together, and spend most holidays together.
We have so many traditions to carry on to the next generation.
 Hope you're having a great week...I know we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment