Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Paige and Carter!!

We've had a busy few weeks, but as always...we are having a ton of fun! 
Last weekend, we went to Paigey's birthday party. We went to the Splash Pad to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Paigey!
 Jayden loved the water!
 The anticipation was the best part for him.
 There are different water stations, and they all go off at different times. 
They dump water on the kid's heads. So fun!
 Cody enjoyed being outside
 Buddies!
 Michael and Nate
 Jayden LOVES hanging out with all his friends!
 Going through the "Car Wash!"
 Jayden and Brady are becoming quite the best of friends. Jayden wants brother to do whatever he is doing. Brady does pretty well keeping up, too.
 Showing brother how to trace his hand
 Brady watches Jayden, and then tries to do it...
 We've been enjoying a lot of family time! Conner and Jayden ask for each other the minute they wake up. They are having so much fun playing together.
 The Policeman and Fireman
 They would go from room to room and Jayden would spray out the fire, and Conner would rebuild whatever burnt down. They did this for over an hour!
 One night, we went to the Circus! It was fun. I didn't take my camera, but Lindsey posted pictures on FB and tagged me, so you can check them out there. We had a great "Date Night" with our boys! Here they are before we left...
 Jenn and I ready for our big "date" to dinner and the Circus.
 Brady wanted in on the picture
Sisters
 Football season has started again! (and MAN...am I excited! JK! Haha!) I love that my husband is so passionate about the game. I just hope the Vikings can actually do something this year, so our house will be a happy home. :)
 So cute!
Our little Vikings Fans
 This was not prompted. Jayden loves to kiss and hug his brother.
He has the biggest heart, ever!
 Jayden filled up his sticker chart for Swim Lessons and he was so proud!
 You were a great listener buddy! We are proud of you, too!
Jayden LOVES choosing his prize from the Dollar Tree. 
He calls it the, "Prize Store!"
 This weekend, we celebrated Carter's special day.
Happy Birthday Carter! We love you!
 They had a Buzz Lightyear Water Party!
 Mom and Aunt Sheree
(best friends since Jr High)
 Brady and Jayden playing on the Pirate Ship
 Jayden looking through the telescope
 Brady excited over a Capri Sun
 Jayden excited over Root Beer!
 Conner and Jayden playing in the mud
 Reed
 The Bounce House
 Brady LOVES his cousin, Jessica
 Paige kissing the sun...
 Fun in the Water
 Some of the Moms!
 Brady playing in the dirt
(he likes everything, but the water)
 Papa with the boys in the Pirate Ship
 Conner and Brady playing with the Army Men
 After the guests left, the family ordered pizza!
 I can't believe Brady is big enough to sit with all the big kids. Time flies!
 Here's his "CHEESE!" face...
 Jayden likes to spend quiet time in his room and watch a movie. However, little brother doesn't let him out of his site. I try to spend this time with Brady, but he just wants to be with Jayden. I take him out of Jayden's room, and as soon as I put him back down, he makes a dash straight to Jayden's room to lay down with him. I am SOOOO thankful Jayden is so patient and loving with Brady.
I LOVE my boys! There is no greater joy than being a Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment