The weather has been so nice here so we've been spending a lot of time outside. Our friends came over to decorate donuts and play one morning.
These two little guys are one day apart.
Michelle and I were in the hospital at the same time with them.
Who doesn't love donuts! :)
Sprinkles were stuck everywhere!
I can't believe these boys are going to be 2 in a few weeks! Where has the time gone? I really wish I could just freeze time, or at least slow it down.
I hate that my boys are growing up so quickly.
I hate that my boys are growing up so quickly.
Time to play!
How many boys can fit in the wagon?
Ev thought it was funny...Hudson isn't too sure. :)
We headed back to the Museum so the boys could run off some energy.
It was Nate's first time there, and he loved it!
I love when he stands on his tip-toes...
These pics are from before Easter...
Grandma made Easter baskets for the boys...
The boys were excited over them...
Thanks Grandma!
September made these Easter necklaces for the boys.
They were full of candy. So cute!
Hope you're having a great week so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment