Thursday, May 10, 2012

My baby is turning 2!!

Call me sentimental, but I am having a rough time with the fact that my baby is turning 2 in a few days! It seems like just yesterday that we brought him into this world. Here are some pictures of when he was born...
 Jayden was in awe of Brady from the get-go. Now, Jayden is Brady's favorite person. He adores him, and wants to do whatever big brother is doing. They truly are best buds. I have this pictures framed on my desk. It was love at first sight for both of them. ;)
Cuddles
 Checking on brother...
 Brady's 1st birthday party
 Brady's 1 year pics
 Brady is kind-spirited, laid back, cuddly, and has a fun personality. He loves to make people laugh. I hear, "Nae-Nae, watch!" so often during the day. He loves to make big brother laugh.
 Brady- You bring Mommy so much joy! I can't imagine my life without you. You are attached to Mommy's hip, but I love every minutes of it. I love our cuddle, alone time together early in the morning and rocking you. I love to hear you spell your name, to count, and to sing. Stop growing up so fast! We love you buddy! We can't wait to celebrate YOU this weekend.

PS...We haven't had a chance to get his 2 year pics done. I will soon!

1 comment:

  1. Precious Brady!! Have a great 2nd birthday party with family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete