Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cell Phone PIcs

We've had a busy few weeks, and I have pictures to post about Brady's birthday, but first I wanted to get these up. Here are a ton of cell phone pics. 
Most are from the beginning of March!
Visiting Mr. Motorcycle Man is always one of our favorite things to do...
Jayden and Brady love to play board games. Jayden "gets it" and Brady is learning to take his turn, too! We try to have a family game night and play games before bed.
 I finally gave Gaga the stuff to sew the boy's patches on their Lowe's aprons!
 The boys love to wear them around the house.
 Sorry some of these pics are blurry.
 Jayden has more patches than Brady because he's completed more of the projects. 
We started when Brady wasn't old enough.
March 10th was Papa's birthday, so I took the boys to the store to pick something out for him. 
 Brady chose an Elmo balloon and Jayden chose a truck balloon. Jayden also picked out a teddy bear for papa, so he will, "Have a friend to sleep with at night."  Brady picked out a Mickey Mouse toy for him.
 Papa and my boys
 We were able to Skype with Jenn and the kids, and all sing happy birthday together. 
SO thankful for technology!
 Mama and Jayden
 Mama and Brady
 Jayden made Papa's cake. He did the icing on the cake and added sprinkles. 
He "might" have tried the frosting out, too!
 Not sure if that's what Gaga meant by "helping" decorate??
Sprinkles by Jayden! :)
 
Brady likes to sit under the dryer after getting his hair cut at Auntie Wendee's shop.
 Here are some pics of the boys playing outside.
 Cute boys but man...the wagon is getting very heavy to pull! :)
They were pretending that Brady's tractor broke down and Jayden had to fix the engine.
 
 Jayden taught Brady how to climb the rockwall.
 The boys love to have picnics outside.
 If I took all the dirt from the bathtub after they're done playing in the sandbox, I'm pretty sure I could fill up an entire bucket. :)
 We have a "Man Bush" outside for Jayden. He was taking off his swim trunks in the house and bolted out to use the bush. I had to explain if we're already in the house, the better choice would be to use a toilet. :) Having boys is very convenient!  I thought the pic was funny because he's still in his socks.
Doing sticker books with Papa and Gaga
 Reading books
 I love to read to the boys, but the thing I love about it most is cuddling with them!
Daddy likes to read to them, too!
 We were at September's house for dinner the other night, and these two came around the corner riding the same bike! A whole new meaning of "sharing!"
Pizza!
Playing guitar
 A few pics from the Dumbo ride...
 My silly boy
 Cuddles with Mama
Reading books with Samuel and Jayden
 These two love to build roads in the sandbox for their trucks
 They also love to play fireman and use the storage buckets as their fire masks.
 "Brady too!"
Their firehouse!

 I have more pics from my phone, I'll upload soon! I seem to carry my real camera less since I have my phone. Not good! I've been slacking!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment: