Here are some more pictures from soccer!
Time to stretch...
Brady on lockdown! When I go alone,
Brady has to hang out in the stroller, but he does so good!
More stretching
Jayden has a "hit and miss" personality for soccer. Some days, he isn't too interested and just wants to rest and have water breaks (like last week). But...this week he did AWESOME! He played his best game yet! I was so proud of him. Reed and Everest played great too! Here is my little star running as fast as he can!
He would kick the ball and turn around and yell, "I kicked it Mommy!"
and give me a thumbs up! He was so proud of himself.
Lindsey and I got to sit and relax in the shade this game because the boys were actually playing. It was so nice! We were cheering our boys on like crazy!
So excited he kicked the ball!
Having a heart to heart
Always time for a hug, right?
Good job, Reed!
This is what happens when we let Paigey and Brady out of their strollers...
they take off to the park! (and their goes our relaxation!) :)
Trying to get a picture of Reed, Everest, and Jayden...
they were hot, tired, and hungry!!
Only three more soccer games and flag football is next...
I think we'll pass on that one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment