Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebration of Life

Growing up, we never moved. I lived in the same house my entire life. I didn't move until I went away to College. Growing up, we had very special neighbors, who became like family. My dad was 18 years old when he bought our house. So, Jeanne and Anne had been there to see my parents get married, watch Jenn and I grow up, and now spend time with our children. Jenn and I spent a lot of time visiting them, and they never missed a special even in our lives. Anne passed away last month, but lived 93 great years. These pictures are from the last time she came to visit us. They always buy the boys a special gift, and come make them feel so very loved.
Jayden and Anne were buddies! 
They would sit together on the couch and feed each other goldfish crackers.
 She adores all our kids...
 She would never hold a baby, but had no problem loving on our boys.
 Brady was the first baby she had ever held since Jeanne was born!
 The boys call Jeanne, "Auntie Jeanne." 
Jeanne and Anne will always have a special place in all our hearts.
 Jeanne brought Jayden his own cupcake from Martha Green's this past birthday.
Anne passed away last month, so Jeanne had a "Celebration of Life" Luncheon for her, 
at Anne's favorite restaurant. 
(We missed you Jenn, and know you would have been there too, if you lived closer!)
 Jamie and his little "Mini-Me!"
 Teaching Brady bad habits for the dinner table! :)
 Here are the few pictures I took of us before we left on our Anniversary Getaway
 Happy Anniversary Jame! I love you now, more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment