Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

This year we did something a little different for the 4th of July. This past weekend we took Jayden to the movies, went to a birthday party, and attended 3 BBQs! We had such a busy weekend, we decided to spend the actual 4th of July, at home, as a family.
 Since Brady goes to sleep around 7:30pm, we dropped Jayden off with Gaga and Papa and Jamie and I enjoyed some alone time at home. Papa and Gaga were at the Concert in the Park. Here is a picture of Gaga and Jayden riding the train together. Two of Jayden's favorite things...fire trucks and trains!
 All Aboard!
 Listening to the music...
 I always say Jayden has a tender heart. I know I am biased, but check out this picture...
I am so glad my dad grabbed my mom's phone to capture the moment. Jayden put his arm around my mom and told her he was going to hold her tight because he didn't want her to get scared because the music was so loud. 
Such a sweetheart!
 Being silly!
 He got to visit with his friends there!
 Our social butterflies!
Jayden and Paigey
 Such a big boy!
 They set fireworks off at 9pm!
 Papa and Jayden having a snack
Hope you all had a great 4th of July! We know ours will be very different next year when Brady will be excited about the fireworks too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment