We love having playdates with friends! Last week we went to Nathan's house to play and decorate aprons. Nathan has a donut maker, so September bought the boys aprons to decorate so they can be "Bakers!"
(and wear at Lowe's while we wait for their's to come in!)
First, they needed to play some music...
Then, it was time to decorate the aprons!
We glued cute little turtle patches on...
Jayden and Nate love doing crafts!
We wrote their names on the apron, then they decided what else they
wanted to paint...
Jayden wanted to draw his friend Nathan and himself. He also wanted to paint both their houses. Nate chose to build a sun, so Jayden wanted to build that too! :)
The little ones were so good! Brady had a snack...
All done! The big boy is Jayden and the smaller one is Nate.
(according to Jayden) The red things are houses!
Nate's sun!
The boys colored masks, too!
Brady loves the twins!
All the excitement wore Bradley out!
Brady kept "talking" to Blake
Such a happy boy!
Bradley woke up before we left...they are such cute little guys!
Thanks for a fun playdate September!!
Jayden absolutely had a blast!
This was so cute! I love that these boys did a craft together! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteIS Brady wearing the cute shirt I got him? I think I ended up buying it for him right :)