We spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house this year. Mema and Pepa flew here to stay for about a week, and joined us for dinner. My mom and Mema made a great feast!
Papa played with the boys while dinner was being made.
3 generations
I get my height from my dad, can you tell? :)
I get my height from my dad, can you tell? :)
Pepa rested and watched the boys play.
Cheese!
Papa's little buddy
Mema and Jayden
My mom always has quite the production. Everything is so pretty.
I will never be able to make a meal like she does!
Little namecards with bible verses as table decor.
Checking out the candles
My handsome hubby
These boys love to entertain themselves. Gaga has an app on her phone of a cat. You can pet it, feed it, and have it repeat whatever you say to it. As soon as Brady sees my mom pull her phone out, he says, "CAT!" :)
Snacking with Mema
Jayden was such a big help in the kitchen! He loves to be my special helper.
He wanted to use the mixer to make mashed potatoes!
My mom always makes enough to feed an army, but we don't complain! We ate leftovers for a week. Jamie LOVED it! I think this is a 22 pound turkey. Yummy!
Jayden helping Mema and Gaga
Brady wanted to check it out, too.
These two little ones were ready to eat!
Dinner is served!
We had a great time going around the table, and sharing what we are thankful for. I am thankful that I get to stay at home everyday with my boys, for my amazing hubby, and for my cute little boys who bring so much joy into all our lives. Jayden was thankful for the color green. When I asked him, "Are you thankful for mommy and daddy, too?" He said, "Yes, when you wear green shirts!" Haha!! He's so funny. He is obsessed with the color green right now.
Reading after dinner with Gaga
Thank you for a great meal, Mom! You always go above and beyond.
I love you!
PS...missed you sister! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment