Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist!

Jayden had his first dentist appointment today. 
He did GREAT!
 He was excited to go get his teeth cleaned. The last time I had mine done, he sat on my lap and watched the whole thing. When I told him it was his turn, he couldn't wait!
 First, the dentist came in to check his teeth...
 Then, it was time for the cleaning. I love our hygienist! She took her time, explaining to Jayden what each thing was going to do. She had cute names such as, "Mr. Thirsty" for the suction hose and was checking for "Sugar Bugs."
She tried everything out on his hand before using it on his teeth.
 At the end, he was allowed to choose 3 stickers and a toy. He picked a fighter jet and waited for Jamie to get home so he could show him.
We are so proud of you big boy!! You are growing up so fast.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment