Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day and Grandma's Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day and Grandma's Birthday!
 I am so lucky to have an amazing Dad. I am also blessed by an amazing husband, 
who is an awesome father to our boys!
 Our boys love you, Jamie, and so do I! 
Thank-you for working so hard to provide for our family. We appreciate your loving and giving heart in all you do. I love staying home with our boys, without having to work, and it is because of you that I can do that.
We love you!
 Daddy and Brady
 We went to church, out to lunch, and then headed to Fullerton to celebrate 
Father's Day and Grandma's birthday.
These two little ones, LOVED playing on the stairs together...
 Brady is such a happy little guy!
 Emily
 Grandma has hats for the kids to play with. Jayden loves to wear them, 
and now Brady tries to put them on his head too!
 A Fireman and a Policeman
 Happy Birthday Grandma!
 Singing to Grandma
 So cute!
 Mommy and Brady
 Jayden and Kylie loved playing outside together!
 Grandpa has all kinds of fun things to explore in his backyard!
 Helping Grandma open her gifts
 Pushing Cousin Kylie on the swing
 Helping Grandpa air up the soccer ball
 Brady is so cute walking all over the place now!
 Playing outside
 Kylie on the swings
 Daddy playing soccer with his boys...
 Uncle Micah helping Brady hang from the bars
 I told the guys to get together for a picture, so they were posing!
 Happy Father's Day Jamie, Jim, and Micah! 
 Marilyn and her California Sons!
(We miss you Jared and Mark!)
 Grandma playing ball with the kids
 Pretending to be Airplanes while sliding down!
 Aunt Becky playing ball with the kids
 Cousins!
 Emily and I hanging out
 Jayden and Emily
 Going down the slide
 Jayden wanted to catch Brady as he came down...LOVE IT!
 Jayden's turn!
 More soccer...
 All the kids LOVE the rocking chair at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
It used to be Grandma's when she was little.
 Playing Piano
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. We hope your day was special!
Happy Birthday to Grandma! We hope you have a great year with lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment