I know I am behind on updating, so I will try to catch up this week! A few weeks ago, we went away for my birthday! My favorite place to go is to a resort in Indio. I love that it is kid-friendly. It has a lazy river, 3 large pools, 2 kiddy pools, tons of spas, a splash pad and 2 parks, all on the same property! I was so excited to get away with my boys! This pic is out of order, but it is my favorite! :)
The view from our balcony...
The weather was perfect! We ate our meals outside...
The morning we got there, Jayden and I wanted to go swimming! Brady continued to say, "No water." So, Daddy took him to the park while Jayden and I went swimming.
Brady LOVES playing outside!
Jayden got his swim trunks on and we headed to the lazy river!
We had so much fun! They keep the pools heated to 80, so it was perfect.
Then, we headed to the kiddy pool...
Jayden loves to "swim!"
The timeshare is so peaceful! I love the man-made lakes and the pretty flowers.
It really is a great place to get away and relax.
During naptime, Jayden couldn't sleep. He was too excited. Jamie and Brady were asleep, so Jayden and I decided to go for a walk. He enjoyed playing the games in the game room.
We stopped off at the park.
We fed the ducks.
We played at another park.
We ended up at the Splash Pad. Now, this isn't just a "splash" pad. it is a full on fountain! Jayden turned the switch, and the water shot up as high as the building. Since we weren't planning on swimming (but simply going for a walk), he was in regular clothes.
So...what else do you do when this happens but to get wet in your clothes, right?? He honestly thought that was the coolest thing EVER. I love making memories like this to last a lifetime. He's still talking about it!
He was SO excited!!
After naps, we headed to the lounge. They offer activities for the kids.
We missed the painting and bead bracelets because of naps, but they had coloring pages this time, and the boys were pretty happy to do that.
We stopped to feed the ducks again.
We went out for dinner, and did some shopping, then came back for the night. The next morning, the boys got to eat breakfast in front of the tv! They thought this was pretty cool!
After breakfast,we headed back to the pools.
This time, Brady went swimming, too!
He loved it!
Jayden was tall enough to touch in the lazy river this trip, so he enjoyed that.
The boys had a blast in the kiddy pool!
We had a great trip!!
Thanks to all those who made my birthday special!
Looks like heaven! Glad everyone got well and you were able to enjoy your birthday celebration!
ReplyDelete