Monday, May 9, 2011

Brady's Birthday Party!

Happy 1st Birthday to our Sweet Baby Boy!!
I can't believe my baby is turning 1! Where did the time go? We had a little party for him this past weekend. I have over 200 pics, but tried to choose the best few for the blog. If you want to see them all, let me know! I have them stored on a Kodak Album and can easily email them to you. We combined the family party and the kid's party this time and tried to invite Brady's little friends. 
We invited kids closest to Brady's age, since it was a water party. 
We have so many great friends and know you are all excited about Brady turning 1!
Kid's Table
 We set up a pool, water table, and slip'n slide in the backyard. The weather was perfect! Thank God for a warm, sunny day. Since Saturday, it's been cold!
 The Birthday Boy!!
(Brady has been walking for a while now! I need to record him walking, it is so cute! I love when babies first learn to walk and they wobble all over!) Brady still prefers to crawl, he is super fast on all fours, so he chooses to get around the easy/quick way!
 Brady isn't too excited about grass either. If you look closely, he is trying to hold his legs off the ground, so they won't touch the grass. :)
 Brady and Papa
 Uncle Tim and Jamie with their boys
 Jayden loved the water!!
 Sweet Paigey
 Where is Gaga at a party? Right in the middle of all the kids! 
Thanks Mom for all your help. You are a lifesaver!!
 Grandma and Grandpa playing with Brady
 Bentley enjoying the swing
 Checking out the scenery
 Papa and Gaga
 The proud parents!
 Playtime!
 Pizza time!
 Brady LOVES pizza!
 Pool Fun!!
 Cake!!
 Feeding Papa
 Presesnts
 Waiting for his present from Mama and Daddy
 A Fire Truck!!!
 Trying for a family shot...
 Such good buddies! These two love playing together! Brady ADORES his big brother. He can sit and watch him for the longest time. If Jayden is laughing, no matter what he's laughing at, Brady starts laughing too! It's so cute!
 The Hot Mamas
(We don't get our picture taken often, do we? We're always taking the picture)
 The Amazing Dads
I'm bummed two dads left before I thought to take this...Chad and Tim (sorry!)
 Bayley, Jayden, and Reed
Brady's real birthday is Thursday. I'll post more pics of his actual birthday later. Still can't believe my baby is turning 1! So blessed to be able to stay home and enjoy every minute with my boys. I love being a wife to an amazing man, but being a mommy to two great boys is even better!!!!  I love my life!! SO BLESSED!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! My kids had a BLAST and didn't want to leave! My family loves your family! Happy Birthday sweet Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Looks like a blast! Sorry we missed it. I still have B's present ready for him:) The new red fire truck car looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete