The boys and I have been in Washington visiting my sister for the past two weeks. I have lots of fun pictures to share with you from our trip, but thought I would post this first.
For those of you who know me, you know I've wanted a swing set for our backyard since Jayden was little. Jamie never wanted one, but finally caved and agreed to getting one. We looked at them before I left for our trip, and we decided we liked this one best.
While I was gone, Jamie ordered it, picked it up, and put it together!
He wanted it to be a surprise, and boy...Jayden was SHOCKED!
I was SUPER excited too!!
Jayden came around the corner and yelled, "This is what I've always wanted! I wanted this for my birthday! LOL" He's never asked for one, but he was sure excited to get it! We usually go to the park, and that's a lot of fun too. But, now we can enjoy the fun of a park, without going anywhere.
We are contemplating turning the square under the fort into a sandbox.
We'll see...
For now, Jayden is the "Cheeseburger Man" and
wants to take our order through this window.
wants to take our order through this window.
Can you tell we love to drive-thru and get happy meals? :)
Brady likes it too!
These two boys are going to have so much fun with their new swing set!
Jamie also had flowers waiting for me when I came down the elevator! It didn't stop there...my jug was waiting for me when I got in the car, filled with Dr. Pepper (and a diet coke for my mom), and I walked into a clean house! So many great surprises. I have such an amazing hubby!
He is a great daddy too. SO blessed!
He is a great daddy too. SO blessed!
Before we left for WA, these two boys wanted to go get ice cream!
Jayden chose sherbert...
Reed chose Chocolate! :)
Paigey enjoyed her ice cream cone too!
Brady loves food, but won't eat anything cold, so he just hung out.
Jamie is making sure Brady loves music as much as he does. He has already trained Jayden to love "Rock Band," so I guess this little guy has to too!
They need a complete band, right?
They need a complete band, right?
I'm sorting through pictures, and will try to post about our trip soon!
We had a ton of fun being with my sister!

Looks like Jamie is very happy to have his family back home too! Yes, he is a great Daddy to his boys! Like the new playset! Looks like great fun!! Brady looks like hs likes those sticks and drums! Watch out! Ha.
ReplyDeleteI showed Reed these and first he said he wants to play on Jaydens swingset. Then he said "chocholate man" NEEDS some more ice cream! :)
ReplyDelete