Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter 2011

I was looking for an old picture, and came across the Easter pictures from the past 3 years. I can't believe how quickly time passes. I love each stage of Jayden's (and Brady's) life, but I can't help but be a little sad at how fast my babies are growing!
Jayden's first Easter was spent in the hospital because he was born a few days before Easter that year.

Jayden's 2nd Easter
1 Year Old and trying to figure out why in the world he was picking up yucky eggs!
Such a happy little guy
 
So cute!
 Jayden's 3rd Easter
Our traditions continue...an Easter Basket and Egg Hunt at home, going to church to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, an Easter Egg Hunt at Church, then an Egg Hunt at Gaga and Papa's, followed by an Easter Meal.
 Last Easter I was pregnant with Brady!
Can't wait for him to celebrate his first Easter.
 Can't wait for the excitement of Easter this year, as we celebrate Christ 
and all HE has done for US!
HE IS RISEN!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! They do grow up so fast! Hope you have a wonderful first Easter with Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayden's 2nd easter he looks almost like he is going to have blonde hair. He is and always has been so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete