Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brady

 This car is Jayden's ALL time favorite thing. If Brady crawls over to it, he tells Brady, "No, no, Brady. That is my special car from Papa." (Hub-mobile)  Well, when Jayden is still asleep, this little boy gets so excited to play with all of brother's toys! He crawled over to it, so I put him in. He was giggling so hard. It was as if he thought he was getting away with something! It was too cute. My camera was downstairs, so I just started taking pictures with my phone. Not the best, some are blurry, but it was too funny!
(Don't mind the bed-head either...he is getting a haircut soon)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love how hard he's laughing in the second picture! So funny! Paige does the same thing when Reeds not around. She's in heaven with his trucks and trains and things he doesn't let her play with!

    ReplyDelete