First off, I have to say the new blogger is SO much better than the old! I can download an entire folder with one click! I'm excited about that. Makes uploading pics so much easier.
On Valentine's Day, a group of moms from church met to have a Valentine's Day Party at the Park. I watch Samuel on Mondays, so he was able to go with us. Reed rode with us because Lindsey had to take Paige to the doctor before our party. Along with Brady, we had four boys in the car! I borrowed my mom's car so we could fit all the seats, and recruited Auntie Wendee to come along and help!
The kids had fun playing at the park!
Nathan
Samuel, Reed, Nathan, and Everest
All these boys are playing Biddy Ball-so FUN that we get to raise all our kids together!
Jayden
Reed
Everest
Baby Noah
Jannae and Michelle
Kylie, Nathan, and Jayden
Nicole, Rebekah, and Christine-
Thanks to Christine for planning this for us!
Samuel
Reed
Auntie Wendee and one of the twins-Skylar or Rylan =)
It was cold! Brady was bundled up!
Samuel wanted to go down with Auntie Wendee
All the kids LOVE her!
Such a sweet boy!
Auntie Wendee and Kylie (Nicole's oldest girl)
Noah
These boys can't wait to walk so they can get in on all the fun too!
Noah will be one in March, Brady will be one in May.
Jayden loves riding bikes!
Reed was waiting his turn.
Hanging out!
Samuel-checking out all the goodies!
Cheese!
Ashlynn (Nicole's youngest)
Reed
Kylie chasing Jayden...this is how it all begins...
(or "maybe" she was trying to get her trike back??)
Nathan was pushing Jayden around...
The kids all played so well together!
Time for the party!!!
Nicole taking pics...
Rebekah and Ethan
All the kids made their own Valentine's Box to put their cards in.
We lined them up on the table, and the kids dropped them in. SO fun!
We had a great Valentine's Day! Have I said how much I LOVE our church family??
We are truly blessed by the people in our lives!
So fun! Thanks again for taking Reed! Looks like he had fun!
ReplyDelete