Brady was SO happy to be out of the car!
The reason we decided to stay overnight in SD was so we would only have to torture Brady in the car once per day, during our two day period. If you've ever had a baby scream the entire time you're driving, it can be nerve-racking, and so sad. I hate it!
Daddy and his boys
Crawling all over!
Driving the cars in the arcade
Daddy took Jayden to the jacuzzi. Jayden was SO excited!
Can you tell?
The weather was nice for our trip. It was a little chilly, but not bad at all.
Checking out the animals
Parakeets
Jayden didn't want to climb in at first...
So, Daddy decided to climb in with him!
Jamie has as much fun as Jayden on our trips! I love it!
Daddy using the pigs ears...
Then, Jayden wanted to try...
Then, it was Brady's turn!
Jayden loved the monkey!
Our "Map-Reader!"
Hot Air Balloon
The lion stayed asleep on this jeep the entire three hours we were in this area.
I want to be a lion! Haha!
We took a tram ride called, "Journey into Africa."
Jamie LOVED it. He's always wanted to take me to Africa, so I can see where he grew up. I was happy to inform him that I now can say I understand, without having to get on a plane. (kinda, ha!)
Brady loves to eat. There isn't anything he doesn't like...so far.
Jayden loved the tram ride!
Mommy Rhino and her son
Vultures
We learned that vultures have the highest immune system of any living thing.
So interesting!
The giraffes were my favorite!
Jamie wanted his picture by this tree. When he was in Africa, they used this tree as a Christmas Tree. It has sharp thorns that allowed the ornaments to hang and it was the only tree somewhat green during that time.
He showed me so many of the plants that grew around his house in Africa.
Jayden said he was, "Walking through the Jungle!"
Gorillas!
There was a playground area too.
Jayden said he needed to drive his monkey friend.
Brady was a trooper! While on our trip, we also learned that Brady doesn't sleep well outside our home. We all had a total of 3 hours of sleep the night before because Brady screamed the rest of the night. Even with limited sleep, we all had a ton of fun! He's the only little baby I know who can sleep so little and be so happy!
Checking out the ducks
Cuddled up with Mommy
Jayden loved the Petting Kraal
We had a fun weekend, filled with lots of birthday parties! I will post pics soon!
That "Christmas Tree" cracked me up! Glad you had such a fun trip with all your boys!
ReplyDelete